Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 1




There's my most recent picture...not one of my favorites but it's a picture. So now on to the 15 interesting facts about my life.

  1. I was a cheerleader in high school, but I also played rugby.
  2. I have never left Canada.
  3. I have never seen an ocean, but I really want to.
  4. I am addicted to poutine. It doesn't matter how full I am, if you offer me poutine I will gobble it up.
  5. I drool in my sleep, and not a little, a LOT! I will wake up to a puddle on my pillow.
  6. I get nose bleeds all the time. I have one right now lol
  7. I am terrified of the dark, I always have a night light on...always
  8. I hate seafood, I've tried lots of different kinds of fish, shrimp, lobster, crab, calamari...I HATE IT!
  9. I will eat a hamburger, meatloaf, or meatballs, but I don't like ground beef when its loose like in hamburger helper.
  10. My best friend and I had a girl band when we were little called All Spice. We mixed All Saints and the Spice Girls together. We sucked lol but we were only 10.
  11. I watched the video for Oops!...I Did It Again a million times rewinding it and pausing it so I could learn the dance, and I did.
  12. I used to sing along with Aqua. I would use my hairbrush as a microphone and my bed was my stage...and all my trolls were my fans.
  13. I collected trolls, and I still have hundreds of them at my moms house in storage.
  14. I went to my math 30 class drunk, good thing we had a sub that day and I sat at the back of the class.
  15. I have the greatest family ever! Caleb is amazing and has changed my life and Steven, even though we fight and we had one of the worst weeks of our marriage, I love him more then words can say and I can't wait to grow old with him <3


I stole borrowed this idea from Letters From The Heart. I needed to do some thinking about who I am and this might just be what I need. It came along at the perfect time. I hope you have as much fun reading as I do writing.


Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your blog name
Day 03- A recent picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero/fictional character and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Wordpress and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Who are you?

1 comment:

  1. lmfao! about you drooling in your sleep. and omgosh! in public school (grade 5 and 6) i was a cheerleader and a water girl for the basketball team. haha. good times. :)

    can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete